Health Science Honours I
This course develops the skills and knowledge needed to complete a research project for the Bachelor of Health Science (Honours). Students will develop their research project methods and protocols under academic supervision.
Not currently available.
This Course was last offered in Semester 1 - 2016.
On successful completion of the course students will be able to:
1. Discuss ethical issues pertinent to their research project
2. Articulate the method for their research project in oral and written forms
3. Describe the rationale, aims, and clinical or scientific relevance of their research project.
- Individual academic Honours supervision relevant to the student's Honours research project in developing their research method
- Multidisciplinary research seminars that allow students to learn about research methods used in various types of studies
- Student oral and written presentation of their own research methods for peer review and discussion.
This course is only available to students enrolled in the Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) program.
Bachelor's degree in Medical Radiation Science, Oral Health, Podiatry or the equivalent.
Written Assignment: Written Assignment
Presentation: Presentation - Individual