German Language 3D
This course aims to develop and improve all German language skills by building on the skills acquired in GRMN3503. While continuing to strengthen communicative competence in spoken German, the focus is increasingly on formal grammar and translation skills for written language. Students' ability to appreciate cultural products of German speaking societies will also be further enhanced.
- Semester 2 - 2016
1. develop listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in the German language at an intermediate to more advanced level
2. develop specific and interactive German language skills as they occur in everyday social contexts
3. develop the capacity to think critically and organise time effectively when carrying out particular set tasks of translation or writing compositions in German.
Areas that will be treated in GRMN3504 include:
- Consolidating language skills necessary for tertiary study in Germany
- Writing set pieces such as free compositions in German on a range of everyday social topics.
GRMN3503 or equivalent
Written Assignment: Written Assignments
Quiz: Online quizzes
Formal Examination: Formal examination *
In Term Test: Oral Assignments
* This assessment has a compulsory requirement.
In order to pass this course, each student must complete ALL of the following compulsory requirements:
Course Assessment Requirements:
- Formal Examination: Pass Requirement - Students must pass this assessment item to pass the course.
Face to Face On Campus 1 hour(s) per Week for Full Term