German Language 3C Advanced
Available in 2012
|Callaghan Campus||Semester 1|
Previously offered in 2013, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005
This course aims to develop and improve all German language skills by building on the skills acquired in GRMN2502. While continuing to strengthen communicative competence in spoken German, the focus is on formal grammar and translation skills in a practical and culturally appropriate context. This unit can be done together with GRMN3501.
1. To develop listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in German language
2. To demonstrate an understanding of and communicate in German about selected topics
3. To acquire knowledge of the German-speaking world and appropriate modes of interaction in German-speaking society
4. To develop the capacity to think critically
The objectives of this course are that students will be able to:
1. demonstrate an understanding and communicate in German about selected topics.
2. perform pragmatically rational communicative tasks in German.
3. use lexicogrammatical features of German accurately.
4. demonstrate an understanding of and apply the lexicogrammatical differences between spoken and written German.
GRMN2502 or equivalent
Modes of Delivery
Flexible Delivery / Student Centred Learning
Self Directed Learning
Tutorial: for 1 hour(s) per Week for Full Term