New Testament Greek II
Not available in 2013
Previously offered in 2011, 2010
This course consolidates and develops student's knowledge of new Testament Greek and their ability to translate and exegete Greek texts.
|Objectives||Upon completion of this course, students will be expected to:
1. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the basic Grammar and Syntax of New Testament Greek.
2. Demonstrate the knowledge of, and the ability to use, Greek vocabulary.
3. Develop competence in translating selected texts into English.
4. Exhibit an ability to use dictionaries and concordances (both books and computer programs).
1. Greek alphabet, development of Greek Grammar and Syntax.
2. An in-depth study of Textual, Lexical and grammatical texts as found in New Testament texts.
3. Translation of selected New Testament texts.
4. A developing knowledge in working with Greek/English Dictionaries, Concordances ((books and computer programs).
|Replacing Course(s)||Not Applicable.|
|Assumed Knowledge||Students who enrol in this unit must have successfully completed GREK1013 - New testament Greek I.|
|Modes of Delivery||Distance Learning : Paper Based|
|Teaching Methods||Self Directed Learning|
|Contact Hours||Self Directed Learning: for 130 hour(s) per Term for Full Term|