New Testament Greek I
Available in 2013
|UoN Broken Bay Instit - Online||Semester 2|
Previously offered in 2012, 2011, 2010
This course introduces the student to the elements of New Testament Greek and enables the student to begin to develop skills in working with the original language of the New Testament. Reading and translation of sentences and simple passages are based on New testament texts.
|Objectives||Upon completion of this course, students will be expected to:
1. Demonstrate familiarity with basic Grammar and Syntax of New Testament Greek.
2. Demonstrate knowledge of a basic Greek vocabulary.
3. Navigate dictionaries and concordances (books and computer programs).
4. Articulate the value of New Testament Greek for an understanding of the text.
1. Greek alphabet, basics of Greek Grammar and Syntax.
2. Textual, Lexical and grammatical study of selected New Testament texts.
3. Translation of selected New Testament texts.
4. Introduction to working with Greek/English Dictionaries, Concordances (books and computer programs).
|Replacing Course(s)||Not Applicable.|
|Modes of Delivery||Distance Learning : Paper Based|
|Teaching Methods||Self Directed Learning|
|Contact Hours||Self Directed Learning: for 130 hour(s) per Term for Full Term|
|Timetables||2013 Course Timetables for GREK1013|