French Honours 4
This course will involve the production and submission of a research dissertation or project on the student's chosen area of French studies.
- Semester 1 - 2015
- Semester 2 - 2015
1. Detailed understanding of specific issues and concepts relating to an aspect of their chosen field of French studies;
2. Detailed knowledge of materials and sources relating to these issues;
3. Ability to perform an extended research dissertation or project at honours level;
4. Skills in performing an extended critical/analytical OR practical task in an area of French Studies at honours level; and
5. Ability to write an essay of thesis length at honours level
Together with FREN4170, this course involves the production and submission of a research dissertation or research project in the student's area of French studies. The student will be required to undertake independent research, guided where appropriate by directed readings, consultation and feedback from an assigned supervisor.
This course is only available to students enrolled in Bachelor of Arts (Honours)
Successfully completed degree with major in French with credit or above in French at 300 level.
Written Assignment: Supervised work towards thesis
Face to Face On Campus 4 hour(s) per Week for Full Term