Extended French 2: Translation
Not available in 2012
Previously offered in 2013, 2011
Students will actively engage with a variety of registers of French via a series of translations both into and out of French.
1) Develop students' grammatical skills;
2) Increase students' awareness of varying register;
3) Develop students' ability to translate to and from French.
1) A series of guided readings in the area of translation theory and application;
2) A series of assessed translation exercises
Students who have completed FREN3900 are not eligible to enrol in FREN3702.
FREN3610/FREN3620 or equivalent
Modes of Delivery
Flexible Delivery / Student Centred Learning
Email Discussion Group
Lecture: for 2 hour(s) per Week for 13 weeks