Extended French 2: Translation
Students will actively engage with a variety of registers of French via a series of translations both into and out of French.
On-Line from Callaghan
- Semester 2 - 2015
1. Develop students' grammatical and translation skills;
2. Increase students' awareness of varying register;
3. Develop students' ability to translate to and from French.
- A series of guided readings in the area of translation theory and application;
- A series of assessed translation exercises.
This course replaces the following course(s): FREN3900. Students who have successfully completed FREN3900 are not eligible to enrol in FREN3702.
FREN3610/FREN3620 or equivalent
In Term Test: Translation exercise assessments, quizzes and tests
Face to Face On Campus 2 hour(s) per Week for 13 Weeks
The course will be delivered online via a series of guided readings and self-directed-learning exercises on Blackboard. Occasional on-campus meetings (Callaghan) to be arranged as necessary.