Students will focus on a number of aspects of higher-order and high-register French grammatical structures. Written activities will include a variety of translations (both into and out of the target language) and advanced grammar exercises.
On-Line from Callaghan
- Semester 1 - 2015
1. Heightened understanding of French grammar;
2. High-level sentence-construction skills;
3. Ability to adapt and utilize actively a range of written registers.
- Close reading of specific grammar problems in situ;
- Grammar exercises, including translation of short sentences;
- Series of grammar tests.
FREN3610/FREN3620 or equivalent.
Written Assignment: 3 written assignments
In Term Test: 2 in-class tests
Formal Examination: Formal Exam
Online 2 hour(s) per Week for 13 Weeks
BlackBoard to be used as principal means of delivery. Occasional on-campus meetings to be arranged as necessary.