Available in 2012
|On-Line from Callaghan||Semester 1|
Previously offered in 2013, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004
Students will focus on French syntactic and stylistic phenomena across a range of registers of language. Written activities will include a variety of translations (both into and out of the target language) and advanced grammar exercises.
1) Heightened understanding of French grammar;
2) High-level sentence-construction skills;
3) Ability to adapt and utilize actively a range of written registers;
1) Close reading of specific grammar problems in situ;
2) Grammar exercises, including translation of short sentences;
3) Series of grammar tests.
FREN3610/FREN3620 or equivalent.
Modes of Delivery
Distance Learning : IT Based
Distance Learning : Paper Based
Email Discussion Group
Lecture: for 2 hour(s) per Week for 13 weeks