|Course code EPARTS190||Units 10||English Language & Foundation Studies Centre|
EPARTS190 Design Drawing allows students to explore sketching, colour theory, design, concept visualization, drawing and basic rendering techniques. It is expected that students will acquire various resources that will be assistive in a teaching learning environment.
Available in 2015
1. produce accurate freehand perspective sketches.
2. use sketching as a tool for generating ideas.
3. apply design process to produce a drawing.
4. produce drawings that communicate visual concepts.
5. produce drawings that demonstrate knowledge of basic rendering techniques.
6. acquire resources that can be used in a teaching and learning environment.
7. develop skills related to research and academic writing for different purposes.
|Content||1. Perspective principles.|
2. Freehand perspective sketching.
3. Colour theory.
4. Design process.
5. Concept visualisation.
6. Basic rendering techniques.
7. Line weight uses in a drawing.
|Modes of Delivery||Internal Mode|
|Teaching Methods||Student Projects|
|Contact Hours||Studio: for 2 hour(s) per Week for Full Term|
|Timetables||2015 Course Timetables for EPARTS190|