Professional Practice for Designers
Not currently available.
This Course was last offered in Semester 2 - 2014.
1. Detail the importance of financial and basic business knowledge for all working design people
2. Be familiar with the legislative requirements of government for working in the creative design industries
3. Be able to apply their own innovative and creative expertise to the area of marketing, promotion and communication relevant to their position and goals.
4. Be able to identify and deconstruct the impacts of ethical problems in their own field of expertise across all business activities.
5. Demonstrate an understanding of, and an ability to systematically discuss, a range of ethical issues, perspectives and debates relevant to design practice.
This course is only available to students enrolled in the Bachelor of Design or Bachelor of Natural History Illustration programs.
Face to Face On Campus 2 hour(s) per Week for Full Term
Face to Face On Campus 1 hour(s) per Week for Full Term