Visual Communication Design Studio 2
Not currently available.
This Course was last offered in Semester 2 - 2015.
On successful completion of the course students will be able to:
1. Demonstrate an enhanced understanding of contemporary visual communication studio practice
2. Produce design solutions suitable for print and electronic publication
3. Communicate using terminology specific to contemporary visual communications studio practice
4. Recognise traditional and contemporary visual communication production processes.
5. Prepare and articulate a design concept presentation
This course is only available to students enrolled in the Bachelor of Visual Communication Design program.