Design Imaging 2: Designing Photo-based handmade images
This course introduces students to the process of creating and designing visual narratives / stories through their use and understanding of a variety of image based media. It explores the relationship between the active process of observation and the production of the visible image as a designed construct.
- Semester 2 - 2015
- Semester 2 - 2016
1. Demonstrate an awareness of the appropriate use of a variety of visual / mark making media in establishing a tone of voice;
2. Experiment with a variety of forms of visual / mark making media;
3. Communicate effectively in narrative form using appropriate visual / mark making media;
4. Confidently begin to develop their personal visual language.
Topics will include:
- The visible image as a designed construct;
- The relationship between investigating, understanding, and transforming visible images;
- The affect of hand generated and lense media imagery on tone of voice and narrative design;
The role of hand generated and lense media imagery in visually communicating ideas
This course replaces the following course(s): DESN1200. Students who have successfully completed DESN1200 are not eligible to enrol in DESN1112.
This course replaces DESN1200. If you have successfully completed DESN1200 you cannot enrol in this course.
Presentation: Presentations - Individual
Face to Face On Campus 1 hour(s) per Week for 4 Weeks
Face to Face On Campus 2 hour(s) per Week for 11 Weeks
Face to Face On Campus 6 hour(s) per Week for 1 Weeks