Design Projects 2: Visual Design Thinking
This course introduces students to the integration of a variety of visual media, processes and practices into visual communication projects. It explores brief definition and development, idea generation, design prototyping and project implementation and execution. It emphasises the importance of thinking, communicating and reflecting through visual forms.
- Semester 2 - 2017
On successful completion of the course students will be able to:
1. Conceive and design for a variety of visual communication formats;
2. Experiment with the interplay between content, image, type and graphic elements;
3. Generate content for relevant design formats;
4. Complete design projects to an acceptable production standard.
Topics will include:
- Brief definition and development
- Design prototyping, experimentation, and selection;
- Project execution and management;
- Design for appropriate formats.
This course replaces DESN1150. If you have successfully completed DESN1150 you cannot enrol in this course.
Presentation: Presentations - Individual
Written Assignment: Essays/Written Assignments
Face to Face On Campus 1 hour(s) per Week for 6 Weeks
Face to Face On Campus 2 hour(s) per Week for 12 Weeks