Available in 2012
|Callaghan Campus||Semester 2|
Previously offered in 2013, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004
Studies issues related to the displaying of objects, which may include: 2D drawing primitives, homogeneous coordinates, curves and surfaces, 2D & 3D geometrical transformation, projections, geometric models, 3D viewing, visible-surface determination, illumination and shading, ray tracing, real time rendering, colour modes, computer vision.
1. Obtain an overview of computer graphics techniques.
2. Learn to think geometrically and to understand computer graphics algorithms.
3. Learn graphics programming skills.
1. Graphics pipeline.
2. Graphics algorithms.
3. Geometrical operations used in graphics.
4. Methods for modeling curves, surfaces, and solids.
5. Lighting models and colour.
6. Computer vision.
Modes of Delivery
Computer Lab: for 1 hour(s) per Week for Full Term
Lecture: for 3 hour(s) per Week for Full Term