PM Research Paper
Students undertake a supervised individual research project, culminating in the production of a final research report.
- Trimester 1 - 2016
On successful completion of the course students will be able to:
1. Understand of the research process through the selection and application of research strategies and methodologies appropriate to the discipline area generally and the topic area selected for study in particular.
2. Ability to complete a research report by developing, organizing, analyzing and presenting a coherent and well supported argument based on evidence.
- Qualitative and quantitative approaches
- Selection of research method
- Research design
- Data collection
- Data analysis
- Presentation of research results
- Research findings and Discussions
- Conclusions and recommendations
Proposal / Plan: Research Proposal
Written Assignment: Research Paper
Self-Directed 10 hour(s) per Week for Full Term
Online 3 hour(s) per Week for Full Term