Students undertake a supervised individual research project, culminating in the production of a final research report.
Availability2017 Course Timetables
- Trimester 2 - 2017
- Trimester 3 - 2017
On successful completion of the course students will be able to:
1. Select and apply research strategies and methodologies appropriate to the discipline area generally and the topic area selected for study in particular.
2. Complete a research report by developing, organizing, analyzing and presenting a coherent and well supported argument based on evidence.
- Qualitative and quantitative approaches
- Selection of research method
- Research design
- Data collection
- Data analysis
- Presentation of research results
- Research findings and Discussions
- Conclusions and recommendations
Proposal / Plan: Research Proposal
Written Assignment: Research Paper
Face to Face On Campus 2 hour(s) per Week for Full Term starting in week 2
Meeting time and place to be determined with project supervisor Weblearn students will meet with their project supervisor online
Face to Face On Campus 2 hour(s) per Week for 1 Weeks starting in week 1
This lecture will be made available for online students