|Course code ARBE2503||Units 10||Level 2000||Faculty of Engineering and Built EnvironmentSchool of Architecture and Built Environment|
Introduces design collaboration and project management within the context of project development. Applies the design process to the development of a domestic product. Also involves students in project initiation and specification documentation.
Not available in 2015
|Previously offered in 2014|
|Objectives||1. Project initiation processes.|
2. Develops collaborative design capacities.
3. Provides design process management strategies.
4. Applies effective design documentation processes to recording of design processes
|Content||Students will complete exercises developing skills in the following areas:|
1. Collaborative Design
2. Advanced workshop practices
3. Prototypes and their uses in the design process
4. Materials solution.
5. Learning Contracts
|Modes of Delivery||Internal Mode|
|Teaching Methods||Self Directed Learning|
|Contact Hours||Studio: for 3 hour(s) per Week for Full Term|