Technology Project Development
Develops conceptual understanding and enables students to creatively apply design principles and practices to a specific technological endeavour through the development of a design project.
Not currently available.
1. Collecting, analysing and organising information
2. Communicating design ideas and information
3. Reflecting processes of design research and idea development
4. Conducting investigations and analysis
5. Planning and organising activities
6. Developing, modifying and constructing a project
7. Using appropriate information technologies
8. Experimentation with a range of materials, processes and techniques, which contributes towards a student defined project.
The Course will cover the following topics:
Project Design Principles
Project Planning and documentation
Project evaluation practices
Face to Face On Campus 3 hour(s) per Week for Full Term