- About us
- Faculty research overview
- Student resources
- Staff resources
- School of Environmental and Life Sciences
- School of Mathematical and Physical Sciences
- School of Psychology
Memory and Cognitive Development Laboratory
The aim of the memory and cognitive development research group is to investigate which forms of memory change with age, and why these changes occur.
The relationship between memory and intelligence is also being examined.
We have conducted investigations into:
- children's memory and cognitive development
- learning at study versus learning at test
- effect of iron deficiency on cognition
- memory for pictures and faces
- familiarity in recognition of words
- context effects in recognition of novel faces
NEWS • Jul 19.2017
Exposing toddlers to ‘risky play’ such as access to open flames...
NEWS • Jul 14.2017
The Faculty of Health is offering a PhD scholarship for a resear...
EVENTS • Jul 31 2017
As part of Research Advantage, the fourth 2017 Early Career Researcher (ECR...
EVENTS • Aug 02 2017
RE-THINK 2017 #3: Mental Health and Ugly Feelings on Contemporary Televisio...