PhD and Research Masters
Find the right research degree
The following research degrees are offered by the School of Nursing and Midwifery.
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and
Master or Philosophy degrees
- PhD or M Philosophy (Midwifery)
- PhD or M Philosophy (Nursing)
Research capabilities within the School:
- Mental health nursing research
- Education and nursing research in child health
- Older person research
- Professional issues and acute care
Find a supervisor
All research degree candidates require a supervisor. It is recommended you start actively searching for potential supervisors in your chosen field before you submit your application.
You can search for a supervisor by researcher name, area of expertise or by research centre name.
To find out more about research degree opportunities available in the School of Nursing and Midwifery please contact: