School of Biomedical Sciences
School Approved Procedures
- General Equipment Procedure Template (DOC, 84 KB)
- General Laboratory Procedure Template (DOC, 48 KB)
- General Laboratory Solutions Template (under construction - contact Deborah Edmunds)
Procedures for Researchers
These procedures are to be modified for use by researchers/groups - for editable versions please contact Deborah Edmunds.
- General Equipment Procedures (GEP)
- General Laboratory Procedures (GLP)
- General Laboratory Solutions (GLS)
For additional information or assistance please contact the School's Senior Safety Advisor Deborah Edmunds
School of Medicine and Public Health
The Chameleon Clinical Skills Lab is a simulation facility of the University of Newcastle's School of Medicine and Public Health that provides clinical skills training using simulation to prepare medical students for a smooth transition to the work and clinical situation.
How to book:
Please download the relevant form, fill it in and email it back to Chameleon@newcastle.edu.au
Joint Medical Program students who wish to appeal their final result are required to follow a specific procedure. Please use the Appeal Against a Final Result JMP Only application form (PDF, 127 KB).