School of Biomedical Sciences and Pharmacy
School Approved Procedures
- General Equipment Procedure Template (DOC, 84 KB)
- General Laboratory Procedure Template (DOC, 48 KB)
- General Laboratory Solutions Template (under construction - contact Deborah Edmunds)
Procedures for Researchers
These procedures are to be modified for use by researchers/groups - for editable versions please contact Deborah Edmunds.
- General Equipment Procedures (GEP)
- General Laboratory Procedures (GLP)
- General Laboratory Solutions (GLS)
For additional information or assistance please contact the School's Senior Safety Advisor Deborah Edmunds
School of Medicine and Public Health
The Chameleon Clinical Skills Lab is a simulation facility of the University of Newcastle's School of Medicine and Public Health that provides clinical skills training using simulation to prepare medical students for a smooth transition to the work and clinical situation.
How to book:
Please download the relevant form, fill it in and email it back to Chameleon@newcastle.edu.au
Joint Medical Program students who wish to appeal their final result are required to follow a specific procedure. Please use the Appeal Against a Final Result JMP Only application form (PDF, 127 KB).
School of Nursing and Midwifery
School of Health Sciences
If your require assistance with your placement, please don't hesitate to contact your placement officer:
|Placement Officer |
Medical Radiation Sciences:
Nutrition and Dietetics