Hunter Science Hub
The Hunter Science Hub is a network of organizations from across the Hunter that collaborate to deliver, promote and extend the reach of community science engagement programs. It was formed in March 2014 and has been awarded two successful grant application for National Science week projects totally $15,000.
The Science and Engineering Challenge are very proud to be the lead organization within the Hunter that Coordinates the Hub. We would also like to acknowledge the support and assistance from the Newcastle Museum.
Current Hub Members :
- Science and Engineering Challenge
- Newcastle Museum
- SMART Program
- Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment - UoN
- Faculty of Science and IT - UoN
- Tom Farrell Institute for the Environment
- Geological Survey of NSW
- Australian Science Innovators
- Scientists in Schools
- Regional Development Australia - Hunter Branch
- Newcastle Astronomical Society
- Engineers Australia - Newcastle Division
- University of Newcastle
- Aim High and Children's University
- Reading Upside Down
Want to get involved?
Email our coordinator at: HSH@newcastle.edu.au
The NSW Regional Science Hub Initiative is supported by Inspiring Australia and the NSW Government.