This area of study provides students with the opportunity to study written and spoken communication in the Chinese language at a tertiary level, as well as aspects of Chinese society and culture.
For more detailed information on our expertise in the area of Chinese language studies, see a list of discipline contacts in the School of Humanities and Social Science.
Find out more about the following majors in the Bachelor of Arts (BA):
- Aboriginal Studies
- Ancient History and Classical Languages (Greek, Latin)
- Community Welfare and Human Services
- Creative and Performing Arts
- English and Writing
- Film, Media and Cultural Studies
- Human Geography and the Environment
For more information about the Bachelor of Arts program structure, please refer to the handbook.
For more information about the Diploma in Languages program structure, pelase refer to the handbook.